1969 VELOCITY CLASSIC FORD BRONCO
Old-school esthetics collide with engineering by today’s standards in our 1969 early Ford Bronco. This classic example of what Velocity can do keeps the original rear quarters uncut and adds modern power and electronics plus a new interior.
The vintage Boxwood Green GLASURIT custom paint has been layered over a corrected body that’s mounted on a powder-coated original chassis. Keeping the vintage appearance alive, we’ve put Wimbledon White-painted bumpers on that match the grille and 17-inch painted steel wheels. The theme continues into the cab with a 6-point roll cage painted the same off-white hue. Of course, retro-style JW Speaker LED headlights and new trim, glass, and weather seals are a must.
Our in-house upholstery team has done brilliant work inside, wrapping the Velocity Exclusive interior with hickory premium vinyl. Electronics that weren’t around in the 60s have been added including a touchscreen head unit, Velocity Exclusive digital gauge cluster, and power steps to get in and out of the interior.
Modern performance is packed under the hood, featuring a 430+ hp Coyote V8 crate engine paired with an AOD transmission. The little hairs on the back of your neck will stand up straight when you blip the throttle and the Velocity Exclusive headers and performance exhaust sing a tune.
It’s all about detail, from the Boxwood Green custom paint to the Ranger Package. This ’69 Bronco is a classic example of the work you’ll get from Velocity.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Boxwood Green Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 265/17r70 Cooper Tires
- Painted Steel Wheels
- Painted Roll Cage and OEM bumpers
- Custom Blended Safari Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Roll Cage
- Power Steps
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields