1969 Velocity Lunar Rock Classic Ford Bronco
The sky’s the limit with a Velocity-built Bronco, and we’re confident you’d be over the moon driving this Lunar Rock-painted truck. It’s our most popular Signature Series package with plenty of custom touches to make it uniquely yours.
Cut rear fenders with molded flares don’t just make it more athletic in looks; it adds wheel travel and room for the larger BFG All-Terrain T/As we’ve installed on paint-matched wheels. A custom 4-point roll cage is also painted Wimbledon White along with the grille and bumpers for a vintage appearance despite the modernizations we’ve included. It’s more than the new badges, hardware, seals, and glass – it’s upgraded with JW Speaker LED headlights and power side steps to elevate your experience.
Top-grade finishing is what you get from a Velocity Exclusive interior, complete with our classic-stitched Sand Dollar vinyl upholstery. And to bring it into the 21st century, an Alpine head unit, Velocity Exclusive digital gauge cluster, and A/C have been installed.
A turn of the key betrays the classic appearance, bringing the Ford Coyote 5.0L V8 to life. Roaring through its Velocity Custom exhaust, it’s backed by a new drivetrain centered around an AOD transmission. An all-new Wilwood disc brake system with Hydroboost assist helps you hold your horses too.
This old Ford Bronco has a fresh new life with custom equipment like the Velocity Exclusive serpentine system and our stainless steel fuel tank. Take this truck for a test drive if you dare, or ask how we can make your dream vehicle come true.
1969 Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Lunar Rock Two Tone Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 Cooper Tires
- Custom Painted Steel Wheels
- Painted 4 Point Roll Cage w/ Matching Bikini Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.