1970 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco Ranger Edition
It’s the look of the Classic Ford Bronco, built for drivers today. We’ve given this 1970 Bronco depth from every angle in a ground-up build like only Velocity can do. The mysterious Swatters Blue GLASURIT Custom paint on a body with molded fender flares is punctuated by the vintage-looking Ranger stripes in Wimbledon white, matched to the roll cage, bumpers, and 17-inch steelies. Of course, new glass and hardware all around refreshes the appearance along with JW Speaker LED headlights set into the body-color grille.
The vintage look carries on inside with tweed-inset upholstery over the Velocity Exclusive Ranger interior with high-back front seats. Even the console lid, door panels, and one-piece Velocity Custom all-weather mat match the style. Tech upgrades include the Velocity Exclusive digital gauge cluster and a modern audio system powered by Alpine and Kicker, plus Vintage Air A/C keeps you comfy.
Exceed your wildest expectations with our popular Bronco powertrain, a naturally aspirated 5.0L Ford Coyote V8 matched to an automatic overdrive transmission and all-new drivetrain. After feeling the exhilaration of acceleration, pull to a stop effortlessly with Hydroboost-assisted Wilwood disc brakes at all four corners.
See how Velocity makes it unique from all sides including our own custom exhaust system, Velocity Exclusive serpentine system, and even a color-matched safari top. If you’ve imagined owning a Bronco like this, don’t let it pass you by.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Swatter Blue Custom Paint with Ranger Stripe
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 Cooper Tires
- Painted Steel Wheels
- Custom Color Matching Safari Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Ranger Edition Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Roll Cage
- Power Steps
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.