1970 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco
Velocity has made this ’70 Early Ford Bronco better than new, more than five decades after its build date. Featuring a beautiful GLASURIT Custom Lunar Rock paint color and the most desirable options we have, it’s an SUV we’d love for you to show off.
The Early Ford Bronco look lives on with uncut rear fenders here, and the four-point roll cage keeps an athletic silhouette. Polished Pacer wheels shimmer like the OEM chrome bumpers, and Velocity has installed all-new trim, hardware, glass, and seals for a similarly polished look.
Our Velocity Exclusive interior has been painstakingly upholstered in hickory vinyl with an elegant double diamond-stitched pattern – a theme that echoes throughout the cab. Improvements over the factory design are everywhere such as Vintage Air A/C, an Alpine Bluetooth radio, tilt column, and our Velocity Exclusive digital gauges.
The passion for what we do shines through in this ’70 Bronco’s updated powertrain. Installed into a fully reconditioned, powder coated chassis with boxed frame rails are a Ford 9-inch rear/Dana 44 front diff and auto OD transmission, spun by more than 430hp from a Coyote 5.0L crate motor. Accessorized with Velocity Custom exhaust and our own serpentine system, it’s truly a driver’s vehicle.
Precision upholstery work, color-matched bikini top, upgraded disc brakes, and much more. At Velocity, only the best will do for our vehicles and our clients and it comes through in this build.
1970 Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Lunar Rock Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich
- Polished Pacer Wheels
- 4 Point Roll Cage w/ Matching Bikini Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.