1971 Anvil Gray Velocity Classic Ford Bronco
Experience life in the driver’s seat with an iconic Bronco by Velocity. Built to the exacting standards you’ve come to expect, get the feel of modern luxury in the classic SUV the segment was founded on.
A legendary drivetrain is fitted to a factory chassis, corrected, powder coated, and widened to accept the knee-buckling power of a Ford Coyote 5.0L V8 crate engine. We’ve put our own touches on it with a Velocity Exclusive serpentine system and Velocity Custom performance exhaust and headers. Behind 33-inch BF Goodrich tires on polished Pacer wheels, you’ll find enhanced braking power from Wilwood disc brakes and Hydroboost assist.
On the outside, the body is sprayed in Anvil Gray GLASURIT Custom Paint and dressed up in new trim, glass, and weather seals. The classic look remains with JW Speaker LED headlights plus OE-style chrome bumpers front and rear.
It’s all stitched together with a flawless interior. Our Velocity Exclusive interior with high-back front seats and fold-and-tumble rear bench are wrapped in double-diamond-stitched vinyl. You’ll find premium touches for an amazing in-cabin experience including a BT stereo, Vintage Air A/C, and Velocity Custom floor mats. It’s wrapped up perfectly with a 4-point roll cage tied into the frame and power side steps for easy entry and egress.
It’s all in the details. From a custom safety top to custom paint, no one does it better than Velocity.
1971 Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Anvil Gray Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich tires
- Polished Pacer wheels
- Black Bikini Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-point Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.