1971 CLASSIC FORD BRONCO RANGER EDITION
All eyes are on you in this ’71 Bronco build, and the bold custom color is the least of the reasons. The sunset-colored Velocity Orange with Ranger stripes compliments the classic look of the uncut rear fenders. Really, it’s the perfect balance of vintage and modern mods.
It’s built on an original Bronco chassis that’s been corrected and powder coated, then fitted with tested-and-true drivetrain components – a Dana 44 front axle and a Ford 9-inch rear end. Wilwood disc brakes tuck behind each of the paint matched steel wheels with Cooper Evolution M/T tires to grip the turf. And of course, a favorite combo at Velocity is ready to spring into action, a 430+ horsepower Coyote crate engine with AOD transmission.
Our finishing process is second to none, and you can see it in every detail. It’s painted using top-quality GLASURIT custom paint right here by our highly skilled team. The Wimbledon White roll cage, grille, and bumpers match the Ranger stripes, and we’ve put new hardware, seals, and glass throughout. Even the fuel tank is replaced with our Velocity Exclusive aluminum fuel tank.
Few things in life looks and feel as classy as this Bronco’s custom while interior with custom inserts, wrapped over our Velocity Exclusive interior, with even the bikini top matching it. For modern comforts beyond what you’d expect, we’ve installed Velocity Exclusive digital gauges, a pounding sound system, a tilt column, and even A/C.
Don’t let the sun go down on this Bronco. Find out more about this build or ask how we can breathe new life into your classic.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Velocity Orange
- 17″ Steel Wheel w/ 31×10.50×17 tires
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Paint Matched wheels, Bumpers, and Roll Cage
- Custom Color Matching Bikini Top
- Ranger Stripe Kit
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom All Weather Floor Mats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine BT Stereo
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-point Color Matched Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.