1971 Early Ford Bronco
Step inside the timeless world of classic meets modern with this 1971 Early Ford Bronco. Sleek and stylish, it has been given a full makeover from top to bottom that’s sure to turn heads!
The foundation is a corrected original frame that features new Dana 44 front/Ford 9-inch rear axles for exceptional performance – complete with Wilwood disc brakes at all four corners. An eye-catching exterior includes GLASURIT Custom paint in Lincoln Blue hue along with molded rear fenders, and molded wheel arches as well as new hardware, glass & chrome bumpers making this one stunning ride ready for any adventure out on the open road!
Step inside the Velocity Exclusive interior and you’ll experience a combination of modern tech, comfort-enhancing features, and eye-catching walnut classic stitched vinyl. Not only will the Vintage Air A/C keep passengers comfortable on even the hottest days, but an Alpine BT head unit and kicker surround sound speakers add to the winning mix – all sheltered by a custom hardtop complete with a matching headliner for added protection.
But turn on this stunning truck’s Coyote V8 engine paired seamlessly with its AOD transmission and watch as heads start turning or better yet feel those little hairs rise up straight! It has a performance worthy of any modern vehicle out there today.
At Velocity, we’re passionate about what we do. You see it in every aspect of this build, from our Velocity Custom exhaust and our serpentine system to the custom roll cage to the pristine fitment and paint. See it for yourself in this 1971 Ford Bronco.
1970 Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Lincoln Blue Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich
- Polished Pacer Wheels
- Color Matched Hardtop
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-Point Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.