1971 Classic Ford Bronco Brittany Blue
Want a classic Ford Bronco you’ll never see again in the wild? This 1971 model receives unique features that ensure you won’t see its twin anywhere. Starting with a corrected, powder coated chassis, it’s underpinned with a Dana 44/Ford 9-inch diff combo and 17-inch Pacer Polished Wheels to match the period. More aggressive looks come from cut rear fenders and bolt-on flares all around, plus Velocity Exclusive bumpers setting off the Brittany Blue GLASURIT custom paint job.
Its performance is intended to make your knees tremble with every burp of the throttle, thanks to a 5.0L Coyote crate engine under the hood. We’ve improved upon an already great engine with our Velocity Exclusive Serpentine system and our very own performance exhaust and headers.
Inside, you’ll find rich Live Oak upholstery with double-diamond custom stitching around our Velocity Exclusive interior, including door cards, dash panel, and shift boots. Piloting this old Ford Bronco feels better than new ice-cold A/C, Hydroboost-assisted Wilwood disc brakes, and a tilt column. Get the beach party started with a Alpine BT head unit powering Kicker speakers and an Alpine sub.
Nothing matches the passion and quality you find in a Velocity build, bar none. From the custom 6-point roll cage, JW Speaker LED headlights, and power side steps to the meticulous craftsmanship and premium materials, only our best will do.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Brittany Blue Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Pacer Polished Wheels
- Velocity Exclusive Steel Bumpers with Light Bar and Pod Lights
- Custom Blended Safari Top
- Fender Flares
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Roll Cage
- Power Steps
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.