1972 Classic Ford Bronco
Don’t let the gorgeous Brittany Blue Custom PPG Paint fool you… this ’72 Bronco built by Velocity is anything but mild mannered. Sure, the perfectly fitted fender flares and Mickey Thompson wheels add a ton of class but this Classic Ford Bronco is built to take on the world. The suspension lift, Velocity Exclusive front and rear bumpers, and 6-point roll cage tell the true story.
Under the devastatingly handsome exterior, however, is where Velocity has brought this Bronco to life. It cranks out 460hp from a 5.0-liter Coyote engine connected to an AOD transmission and new front and rear diffs, and it exhales through Velocity Custom headers and performance exhaust. Hydroboost-assisted Wilwood disc brakes help pull this stallion to a stop.
Between the doors, you’ll see Velocity’s iconic craftsmanship all around from the Velocity Exclusive interior wrapped in brown (leather/vinyl) to the Vintage Air A/C, Pioneer/Kicker audio system, and Ididit tilt column. Top-tier finishing includes Velocity Exclusive digital gauges as well as power steps to help you climb into the driver’s seat.
Interested in this Brittany Blue Bronco or one like it? Reach out to Velocity today.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Brittany Blue Custom PPG Paint
- 33 X 12.50 X 17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Custom Color Matching Safari Top
- Power Steps
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom All Weather Floor Mats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Pioneer Stereo
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.