1972 Classic Ford Bronco
One of our clients commissioned this ’72 Classic Ford Bronco build with some of the best options we have to offer. Powered by a 5.0L Coyote V8 crate engine and 6-speed automatic transmission, it has performance that rivals anything in its class.
Blacked-out JW Speaker headlights, the painted grille, its black custom-made hardtop with sound-silencing headliner, and black hardware don a sinister look, complemented by black Method racing wheels wrapped in Grabber tires. The dark theme continues between the doors with diamond-stitched custom upholstery on the Velocity Exclusive seats and door cards. The interior highlights what Velocity does best – superior quality craftsmanship with the best materials available.
From the PPG Custom paint job and the Velocity front and rear bumpers with inset LED lights to the Velocity Custom exhaust and Exclusive aluminum fuel tank, this ’72 Bronco is a one-of-a-kind showcase for Velocity, and it demonstrates exactly the precision and passion that go into each build.
- Ford Coyote 5.0 Engine
- 6R80 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- All New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- Custom PPG Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- 295/70 R17 General Grabber Tires
- Method Racing Wheels
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Velocity Exclusive Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Digital Gauge Cluster
- Pioneer Digital Head Unit
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Ididit Tilt Column
- Velocity Exclusive rear quarter panels
Add On Accessories
- 6 Point Roll Cage with Dome Lights and Frame Tie-ins
- Custom Hard top with sound silencing headliner
- Front and rear sway bars
- Long travel traction bar
- Velocity front and rear bumpers with LED fog lights & light bar
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields