1972 Early Ford Bronco
On backroads or busy highways, you’re sure to command attention in this ’72 Classic Ford Bronco built by Velocity. Impeccably finished after a fame-off restoration, it’s been dressed with a rich green PPG Custom paint job, satin black hardware, and black powder coated bead lock Pacer wheels. It received custom touches that stand out, even more than usual, like our custom Velocity front bumper with push bar and a swing-arm tailgate spare tire mount.
At Velocity, our passion converts into modern-driving classics. This Classic Bronco is packed with modern upgrades all over like Dakota Digital gauges, Vintage Air A/C, retracting power steps, and a sound system that rivals today’s new production vehicles. craftsmanship of a custom-upholstered interior with high-back front seats and a rear bench with exquisitely-stitched pattern inlaid, all done in house.
Rock-solid performance is courtesy of a Velocity favorite: a Ford Racing 5.0L Coyote crate engine, paired this time with a 6R80 automatic transmission, Velocity exclusive serpentine system, 3-inch performance exhaust, making for a bulletproof drivetrain.
Get noticed with a customized classic Ford Bronco like this, proudly built by Velocity.
- Ford Racing Coyote 5.0 Crate Engine
- 6R80 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Atlas Transfer Case
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- 3″ Performance Exhaust
- PPG Custom Paint
- Satin Black Accessories
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- Velocity Exclusive Bumpers
- High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Dakota Digital Instrument Cluster
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Pioneer Digital Stereo
- Kicker Sound System
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- 33X12.50X17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- 17” Pacer Wheels
- Front and Rear Sway Bars
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- 9″ Rear Axle
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Synchronized Dual Wipers
- Retracting Power Steps
- Velocity Built 6 Point Roll Cage with LED Lights and Grab Handles