1972 Harvest Moon Classic Bronco
Encounter the old Bronco looks with the performance it never had. The perfect period-correct Custom Paint called Harvest Moon covers this meticulously smoothed Bronco tub with cut rear fenders and molded flares. We’ve kept the classic Bronco’s chrome bumpers and original style hardware… with a few improvements, of course. JW Speaker LED headlights and power side steps have been installed, bringing this truck into the 21st century.
Our Velocity Exclusive interior modernizes the seating with rich brown diamond-stitched leather around our high-back front seats with the dash pad, door panels, and console lid wrapped to match. Do something no one ever did when this Bronco was new in ’72 – pair your Bluetooth to its Alpine stereo, powering an Alpine 8-inch sub. For added security in serious play, we’ve included a 6-point roll cage with frame tie-ins.
Classic car sounds are one thing, but our 5.0L Coyote-equipped truck is another. It sounds as good as it drives through Velocity Custom performance exhaust and headers. Along with our Velocity Exclusive serpentine system and aluminum fuel tank, we’ve made this Bronco stop even better with Hydroboost-assisted Wilwood disc brakes.
Let the passion and precision excite you, just like it does for us.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Harvest Moon Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- Custom Color Matching Safari Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Leather Interior w/ High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom All Weather Floor Mats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Roll Cage
- Power Steps