1972 VELOCITY CLASSIC FORD BRONCO
A true Velocity favorite built how you like it, our ’72 Brittany Blue Bronco is dressed to impress. Who doesn’t love the GLASURIT custom paint on this build, combined with molded fender flares and an absolutely pristine finish?
You’re bound to make a phenomenal first impression when you roll up, revving the 430-hp Coyote V8. Velocity takes great care to make it reliable, which is why we installed our Velocity Exclusive serpentine system and Velocity Custom exhaust. Paired with an AOD transmission, bulletproof Dana 44 front/Ford 9-inch rear axles, and 2.5-inch suspension lift, it handles rock, soil, and sand as easily as it does concrete.
We take great pride at Velocity in making sure every detail is just right. We’ve gone the extra mile with JW Speaker LED headlights, new weather seals and glass, an Ididit tilt column, and Vintage Air A/C. It all fits seamlessly into the build, just like our interior finishing. Velocity Exclusive seats are upholstered in marine-grade hickory vinyl with a rich double-diamond inlay, matching the dash pad and doors as well as the bikini top.
Flashes of modern tech show up too, like the popular Velocity Exclusive digital gauges and a Alpine-Kicker audio combo. It may be 50 years old, but you’re going to love driving this Classic Ford Bronco more than any SUV you could buy today.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Brittany Blue Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Pacer Polished Wheels
- Custom Blended Bikini Top
- Molded Fenders
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-point Roll Cage
- Power Steps
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.