Whether you want to overtake traffic or dominate trails, this ’73 Classic Ford Bronco is up for the challenge. Built from the bottom up with the Velocity Exclusive chassis system as the foundation, we’ve equipped it with a new Ford Coyote 5.0L V8 and our Velocity Exclusive serpentine system under the hood for perfect power. Make the Cooper Evolution tires spin with a Dana 44 front/Ford 9-inch rear axle and a renowned Atlas II transfer case.
Inside, you’ll find a custom-upholstered Velocity Exclusive interior featuring high-back front seats and fold-and-tumble rear bench atop carpeted floors. We’ve brought modern tech to this almost-50-year-old Bronco with a Pioneer-slash-Kicker sound system, Velocity Exclusive digital cluster, Vintage Air A/C, and even an Ididit tilt column.
It’s all wrapped up right in a mirror-finish Custom PPG Paint job and dressed with new glass and seals, JW Speaker LED headlights, 6-point roll cage with dome lights and frame tie-ins, and retracting power steps for easy access.
When you want your classic build done by experts whose passion only grows stronger, choose a build like this ’73 Ford Bronco by Velocity.
- Ford Coyote 5.0 Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Atlas II Transfer Case
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Velocity Exclusive Frame
- 265/70R17 Cooper Evolution M/T Tires
- All New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Custom PPG Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Velocity Exclusive Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Carpeted Interior
- Velocity Exclusive Digital Gauge Cluster
- Pioneer Digital Head Unit
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Ididit Tilt Column
- Kicker Speakers
Add On Accessories
- 4 Point Roll Cage
- Synchronized Dual Wipers
- Retracting Power Steps
- Hard Top W/ Sound silencing headliner