1973 VELOCITY CLASSIC FORD BRONCO
These pictures are phenomenal, and they still don’t do it justice. This isn’t just another old Bronco now that Velocity’s put their mark on it.
It’s been assembled on a customized chassis that’s widened for a modern V8 and equipped with a brand-new Dana 44 front axle and Ford 9-inch rear axle. Then, it’s fitted with a 430+ hp Coyote V8 and an AOD transmission for power that competes with today’s best. Calling it a throaty growl might be putting it mildly with our Velocity Custom performance exhaust and headers installed.
The tub has been modified to accept aggressive Cooper tires with cut rear fenders and riveted flares, all painted one of our trademark GLASURIT colors, Brittany Blue. Sensible upgrades include our Velocity Exclusive aluminum fuel tank and new glass and weather seals all around. All-new hardware, trim, lenses, and JW Speaker headlights are part of the package, as is a powder coated 6-point roll cage.
This truck is meant to be driven, which is why the interior is built for comfort and convenience. The Velocity Exclusive interior is wrapped in beautiful Walnut Brown vinyl, and a color-matched safari top protects the front occupants. Vintage Air A/C, an Ididit column and a modernized audio system are touches this Classic Bronco didn’t have from factory.
There’s so much more to see. Call or visit to learn more about this build or to talk about putting your project into action.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Brittany Blue Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- Custom Blended Safari Top
- Fender Flares
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Roll Cage
- Power Steps
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields