1974 Anvil Gray Classic Ford Bronco
Capture the attention of everyone who sees you driving past. This ’74 Ford Bronco melds today’s tech advancements with the classic SUV that started a movement. Modern-day acceleration comes courtesy of a crate Ford 5.0L Coyote V8 and automatic OD transmission, howling from Velocity Custom performance exhaust. It rests in a powder coated original chassis with our Velocity Exclusive stainless steel fuel tank, new front and rear axles, and Hydroboost-assisted Wilwood 4-wheel disc brakes.
Wrapped around the powertrain is a refinished tub with molded fenders that we’ve painted in a breathtaking Anvil Gray Custom PPG paint. Along with JW Speaker LED headlights and power side steps, a 6-point roll cage hold a color-matched safari top to block the sun. Since no vehicle is complete without awesome wheels, we’ve installed 17-inch polished Mickey Thompsons and BFG All-Terrain T/As.
The interior is as impressive as the exterior. The Velocity Exclusive high-back front seats and rear bench showcase a Double-Diamond pattern sewn by our artisan upholsterers, and modernized interior features abound. Velocity Exclusive digital gauge cluster, Ididit tilt column, Kicker speakers, Alpine in-dash unit, and Vintage Air A/C are just a few of the highlights you’ll see here.
An eye-catching color, cool tech, and inspiring performance. At Velocity, our passion guides us and it shows.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- Custom Color Matching Safari Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom All Weather Floor Mats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.