1974 Classic Ford Bronco Coyote Restoration
Check out one of more recent coyote bronco restorations, absolutely stunning inside and out. Custom paint job, custom interior and so much more.
1974 Classic Ford Bronco Coyote Restoration Details
- 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 6 Speed 6R80 Transmission
- Atlas II Transfer Case
- Custom 3 Inch Single Exhaust with Magnaflow Muffler
- Long Travel Radius Arms
- 3.5" Suspension Lift
- 4 Wheel Willwood Disc Brakes
- Hydraboost Assisted Braking
- Vintage Air Conditioning System
- Leather Front and Back Seats
- Dakota Digital Gauge Cluster
- Pioneer Head Unit
- Kicker Mids-Highs-Woofer
- Pacer Wheels 17X9
- 35X12.50 BF Goodrich All-Tarrain T/A K02
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
-PPG Custom Paint
Add On Accessories:
- Synchronized Dual Wipers
- Cable Twin Stick Shifter
- Power Retracting Steps
- 6 Point Rollcage with Done Lights and Frame Tie-ins
Want to learn more about this build? Contact Us!
Interested in learning about the Velocity Restorations difference for your vehicle or want more information on purchasing one of our already restored Bronco’s? Feel free to call us at +1 (850) 466-1810
or email us by submitting the form below.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form