1974 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco
The deep, mysterious GLASURIT custom paint can’t hide what’s inside this ’74 Classic Ford Bronco for long. Custom built by Velocity, we’ve installed sought-after features on a chassis that’s even better than new.
The project starts with a factory powder-coated chassis, widened to accept high-performance V8 engines and our Velocity Exclusive aluminum fuel tank tucked under. The cut rear fenders have molded flares to accommodate the 33-inch BFGoodrich tires on a 2.5-inch lift, accentuating the Bronco’s capabilities in the field. With new trim, JW Speaker LED headlights, and new OEM chrome bumpers, this truck eclipses the shadow of its former self.
Performance takes center stage when the Coyote V8 comes to life. Paired with an AOD transmission and new axle assemblies, traction is all but guaranteed whether on dirt or gravel country trails or paved roads. Dare we say, it sounds mean with our Velocity Exclusive exhaust on it too. Since you’re sure to feel it’s as important to stop as we do at Velocity, you’ll appreciate the hydroboost-assisted Wilwood disc brakes at all four wheels.
Looking for more than just a restored interior? We hear you. This 45-year-old Ford Bronco blows away your expectations with gorgeous double-diamond-stitched shoreline leather upholstery on our Velocity Exclusive interior. And when you want to replace the V8 rumble in your chest with inspiring sound, the Alpine/Kicker sound system does the trick and more.
This build is special, bumper to bumper, including A/C, color-matched bikini top, and more. Contact us to find out more about this ’74 Bronco.
1974 Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Swatters Blue Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich
- Polished Pacer Wheels
- 4 Point Roll Cage w/ Matching Bikini Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Leather Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.