1974 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco Hardtop
Get the most sought-after equipment Velocity has along with rare customizations that make this 1974 Signature Series Classic Ford Bronco build unique.
A complete restoration begins with a freshly powder coated rolling chassis, equipped with new axles and Wilwood brakes behind. A Ford Coyote 5.0L crate engine connects to it through a seldom-seen manual transmission for a unique driving experience. And feeding the power plant is our Velocity Exclusive stainless steel fuel tank under the rear.
A mysterious Anvil Gray Custom paint is laid over the body after it’s been repaired and finessed. It sports cut rear fenders with molded fender flares – a look so natural, it could’ve and should’ve come from the factory that way. JW Speaker LED headlights, new chrome bumpers, new hardware, and shiny Pacer wheels complete the look on the outside.
Our Velocity Exclusive Interior has been meticulously wrapped in rich, hand-sewn marine-grade vinyl, matching the door cards, console, and dash pad. Replacing the outdated electrical, we’ve installed our digital gauge cluster, a Pioneer touchscreen stereo, and a backup camera. With a hard-to-find hardtop included, the interior stays super cool with Vintage Air A/C.
It’s more than just a restoration. At Velocity, every build is a vehicle we’re intent on making you’re you’ll love owning and driving, and this ’74 Bronco is the perfect example.
1974 Early Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Anvil Gray Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich tires
- Polished Pacer Wheels
- Velocity Hand-Built Hardtop
- 6 Point Roll Cage
- Power Steps
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Heated/Cooled seats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Touchscreen BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Backup Camera
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields