1974 Velocity Early Ford Bronco Midnight Edition
New vehicles have nothing on this Velocity Early Ford Bronco. Ready to take Best In Show or beat up the backcountry trails, it’s over-engineered to perform better than the rest while looking like a showstopper.
A Velocity VB3 Chassis establishes the foundation with a meticulous body mounted on it with molded fenders framing all four tires. A rich Arabian Grey GLASURIT custom paint has been laid down paired with Velocity Exclusive bumpers with LED lights and power side steps are fitted.
Inside, touches of modern luxury shine through a black Alcantara and marine-grade vinyl Velocity Exclusive interior. We’ve included Velocity Exclusive digital gauges, a Pioneer/Kicker sounds system with a touchscreen head unit, A/C, and much more.
When you take the throttle, prepare for an exhilarating experience. We’ve put our favorite engine–the Coyote V8 crate with 430+ horsepower and all of its bells & whistles underneath it; like AOD transmission + Velocity Custom exhaust system. This Signature Series Early Ford Bronco won’t let anything get in between the driver and the truck’s performance output.
At Velocity, we know classic restorations and mods, and we know early Broncos better than anyone. Learn more about this show-ready build or find out how we can bring your project to life.
This vehicle also features Velocity Exclusive Billet components for an increased tactile feel and look through this ’76 Bronco’s frequent touch points.
1974 Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Arabian Grey Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich
- Black Method Race Wheels
- 6 Point Roll Cage w/ Matching Bikini Top
- Exterior Billet Components including Door Handles and Mirrors
- Power Steps
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Touchscreen BT Digital Head Unit with Apple Carplay and Andriod Auto
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Interior Billet Components
- Backup Camera
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields