1975 Classic Ford Bronco Ranger Edition
Like the original look of the Classic Bronco with more than a few extras inside? This Ranger Edition is for you.
It’s our original chassis that’s corrected on a rotisserie and powder coated, then topped with a tub with uncut fenders. Rather than flashing the bling, duty-driven 17-inch steel rims are installed, paint matched with the bumpers, 6-point roll cage, and the Ranger stripe kit. It accents the Anvil Gray Custom Paint to a tee.
For modern comfort on highways or backroads, our custom-upholstered Velocity Exclusive interior makes the cut, and a color-matching safari top is included. Those extras inside we mentioned? We’re pretty sure Velocity Exclusive digital gauges, Vintage Air A/C, and Bluetooth-enabled Retro Sound radio weren’t part of the factory equipment, nor the power side steps to climb inside.
And the powertrain is anything but original, although it’s from Ford. The Coyote 5.0L crate engine and AOD transmission more than double the factory horsepower, put to the ground through new Dana 44 front/Ford 9-inch rear axle assemblies. And the cast exhaust manifolds are replaced by our Velocity Custom headers and performance exhaust.
Create a stir when you arrive with this retro-styled Classic Bronco restoration, done up only like Velocity can do.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Anvil Grey Custom Glasurit Paint with Ranger Stripe Kit
- 17″ Steel Wheel w/ 31×10.50×17 tires
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Paint Matched wheels, Bumpers, and Roll Cage
- Custom Color Matching Safari Top
- Power Steps
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom All Weather Floor Mats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Retro Sound Stereo
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Color Matched Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.