The Velocity team has taken another commissioned 1975 Classic Ford Bronco Restoration build from bare and basic to a jaw-dropping powerhouse in this carefully crafted Classic ford Bronco. Although it’s hard not to become fixated by the PPG Custom paint job accompanied by a custom stripe kit and Method race wheels wrapped in Grabber Tires, the detail inside this Classic Bronco Restoration will leave you speechless. The in-house upholstery team at Velocity custom-fit this ride with diamond- stitched distressed leather seats, and custom carpeting with matching floor mats. Topping off the interior of this contemporary Classic Ford Bronco is a freshly painted dash displaying in-dash Vintage Air A/C vents and a pristine Dakota Digital Gauge cluster to display just how much power is underneath the hood.
We swapped the old-school 302 in this ‘75 Classic Ford Bronco out for none other than a howling 5.0L Coyote V8 engine that was custom-tuned in house for this “Restoration”. What sets us apart from the rest is the fine details we put into each of our Bronco builds like custom performance headers, custom exhaust, and our own Velocity Exclusive serpentine kit. An all new Ford 9-inch rear end, and Dana 44 front axle, offer a modern driving experience in the body of a nearly 50 year old classic Ford Bronco.
In true Velocity fashion, this 1975 “Ford Bronco Restoration” provides modern driveability and reliability without compromising the classic aesthetic our clients know and love.
- Ford Coyote 5.0 Engine
- 6R80 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Engineered Headers
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- All New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- Custom PPG Paint
- Custom stripe kit
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- 295/70 R17 Grabber Tires
- Method Race wheels
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Exclusive Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Dakota Digital Gauge Cluster
- Pioneer Digital Head Unit
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Ididit Tilt Column
- Velocity Exclusive rear quarter panels
Add On Accessories
- 6 Point Roll Cage with Dome Lights and Frame Tie-ins
- Custom Hard top with sound silencing headliner
- Front and rear sway bars
- Velocity Exclusive bumpers with flush mounted LEDs
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.