1968 Early Ford Bronco
Here’s another classic example of what we do at Velocity. We’ve treated this ’68 Early Ford bronco to a frame-off restoration including Brittany Blue PPG Custom paint job, dressed up by brilliant chrome trim, chrome bumpers, and polished Pacer wheels. You’ll see the care we put into every build with the details like perfectly spaced fender flare fasteners, new glass and seals, and the attention paid to the grille, JW Speaker LED headlights, and 4-point roll cage.
At more than 50 years old, this Bronco takes on a brand-new life inside with Velocity Exclusive high-back front seats, rear fold-and-tumble bench, door cards, and dashboard wrapped in distressed brown leather. The Velocity Exclusive digital cluster, Pioneer head unit, and A/C give you the modern touches to make it a daily driver.
And you’ll certainly want to drive it. The neatly-finished engine bay holds a fanatical 5.0L Coyote V8 and automatic OD transmission, snarling through Velocity Custom exhaust. With a Velocity Exclusive stainless steel fuel tank, Wilwood disc brakes, and a new driveline, our ’68 Bronco is chomping at the bit to be let loose.
- Ford Coyote 5.0 Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- All New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- Custom PPG Paint (Brittany Blue)
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- 33 X 12.50 X 17 BF Goodrich A/T Wheels
- Pacer Wheels
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Chrome bumpers
- Velocity Exclusive Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Digital Gauge Cluster
- Pioneer Digital Head Unit
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Ididit Tilt Column
- 4-point Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields