1975 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco
The 1975 Velocity Signature Series Classic Ford Bronco is the perfect vehicle for anyone looking for an iconic classic with a modern twist. Powered by a 5.0L Coyote V8 and a new auto OD transmission, this classic Bronco is sure to turn heads when driving. The foundation for this Classic Ford Bronco build has been drastically improved over a factory frame with the Velocity-exclusive VB1 frame. The thick-walled fully boxed frame has been laser cut with contoured main rails to eliminate flex and kinks in high-stress areas. Plus, with Wilwood disc brakes at every corner, you can rest assured that this classic car can handle anything you throw its way.
Molded fenders highlight the body that’s been sprayed Brittany Blue using GLASURIT Custom paint, and Pacer wheels and chrome bumpers compliment it nicely. The two-tone painted grille frames out new JW Speaker LED headlights, and the body’s completed with new hardware, glass, and seals for a fresh look with the Velocity touch.
Inside this ’75 Bronco, you’ll find the great care we put into everything we do. Classic-Stitched upholstery wraps around our Velocity Exclusive interior including a fold-and-tumble rear bench, the dash pad, and the door cards, and the bikini top stretched over the 4-point roll cage matches the interior. Sound comes courtesy of a Touchscreen BT stereo and Kicker speakers, and our Velocity Exclusive digital gauges help you monitor every drive.
Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of automotive history – order your 1975 Velocity Signature Series Classic Ford Bronco today!
1975 Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Brittany Blue Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich
- Polished Pacer Wheels
- 4 Point Roll Cage w/ Matching Bikini Top
- Power Steps
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Touchscreen BT Digital Head Unit with Apple Carplay and Andriod Auto
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.