1975 VELOCITY SIGNATURE CLASSIC FORD BRONCO
All original or completely custom? We’ve gone for the best of both worlds with this ’75 Early Bronco project. Like you’ve come to expect from Velocity, we’ve corrected and powder coated the frame for a rock-solid foundation, then added a Dana 44 front axle and Ford 9-inch rear end. Behind its BFGoodrich tires we’ve upgraded the brakes to Wilwood disc brakes with Hydroboost assist. And if you think that’s a great start, imagine what’s to come.
Velocity’s in-house team has expertly coated the body with several coats of Custom GLASURIT Boxwood Green, polished to a high shine. This truck has molded flares excellent suspension travel, plus who doesn’t like the look? Classic chrome bumpers, new glass and seals, and new hardware are complimented by JW Speaker LED headlights and power side steps tucked away underneath.
We’ve redefined the classic Bronco interior at Velocity. With high-back front seats, fold-and-tumble rear bench, and custom-wrapped rich brown vinyl over it all, it’s a serious upgrade from the factory’s look. Add to that a Alpine/Kicker sound system with an Alpine sub, a 4-point roll cage, and a matching bikini top, and this old Bronco has found another five decades of life.
Love what you see? Reserve this build today!
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Boxwood Green Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- Custom Color Matching Bikini Top
- Gen II Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-point Roll Cage
**Shown above with upgraded Velocity Power Steps. Upgrades are available at an additional cost.
To learn more about this Signature Series build or to reserve it today, please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields