1976 Classic Ford Bronco
When only the best would do, this client commissioned a Velocity build for their impeccable taste. The ’76 Classic Ford Bronco body was repaired and finessed, then finished to perfection with PPG Custom paint before being dressed with new chrome accents. Its classic look has been preserved but make no mistake – it’s a modern marvel.
Fitted with power-retractable steps, Dakota Digital gauge cluster, high-back front seats, Pioneer/Kicker sound system, Vintage Air A/C, and a custom 6-point roll cage with frame tie-ins and LED lighting, this Bronco has the creature comforts to satisfy the most discerning driver. Wrapped in gorgeous brown leather inside, there’s nothing left to do but admire it.
And then there’s the powertrain. A third-gen Coyote V8 from Ford Racing. Atlas transfer case. New Dana 44 front axle and Ford 9-inch rear end. Custom dual exhaust, and much more. Controlled by a 6-speed automatic transmission, this setup will satiate the need for speed in anyone, then bring you to a stop with Hydroboost-assisted Wilwood disc brakes all the way around.
Down to the custom-cut carpet and floor mats, no detail is overlooked at Velocity. See the passion for yourself with a spec build or commissioned build by the team that does it best.
- Gen III Ford Racing Coyote 5.0 Crate Engine
- 6R80 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Atlas Transfer Case
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- 3″ Performance Dual Exhaust
- Custom PPG Paint
- Chrome Accessories
- High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Dakota Digital Instrument Cluster
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Pioneer Digital Stereo
- Kicker Stereo Speakers
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- 17” Pacer Wheels
- 285/70 R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Synchronized Dual Wipers
- Retracting Power Steps
- Velocity Built 6 Point Roll Cage with LED Lighting
- Roll Cage Tied Into Frame
- Carpet and matching floor mats
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields