1976 Kandy Red Classic Ford Bronco
Feast your eyes on an exclusive Classic Ford Bronco build, our Kandy Red Bronco.
Its original but corrected and powder coated chassis is the foundation, suited up with Dana 44 front axles and rear Ford 9-inch axles, King Shocks, 3.5-inch lift, and an Atlas two-speed transfer case. Next comes the Wilwood disc brakes, hidden behind FUEL wheels and 35-inch Toyo High Country tires. The notorious Coyote 5.0L V8 tucks between the frame rails, partnered with a 4R70 AOD transmission. And that’s only the stuff you CAN’T see at first glance.
What first greets you is the shimmering Kandy Red Custom paint that looks like it’s still wet. The body features custom-fabricated bumpers, and gloss black trim all over including the custom 6-point roll cage. And when you’re ready, retractable power steps invite you to step inside.
There’s so much to explore and feel with our Kandy Red 1976 Bronco build. Learn more about this unit or find out how we can help make your dream restoration come to life.
- Ford Coyote 5.0 Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust
- All New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- King Suspension
- Sway Bars
- Custom Kandy Red Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- 35/13.50/R15 Toyo M/T
- Black Fuel Wheels
- Black Trim
- Velocity Exclusive Front and rear bumpers
- High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Pioneer Digital Head Unit
- Focal Speakers
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Ididit Tilt Column
Add On Accessories
- Power Steps
- Front and rear sway bars
- Velocity Exclusive bumpers with flush mounted LEDs