1976 Velocity Brittany Blue Early Ford Bronco
The Velocity Signature Series Classic Ford Bronco is a work of art. This 1976 Bronco has been built by Velocity with precision, performance, and detail in mind. The gorgeous Brittany Blue exterior with molded flares is just the beginning.
Under the body, you’ll find a meticulously corrected and powder-coated chassis fitted with all-new drivetrain components. This Bronco is lifted 2 ½ inches for superior wheel travel and an aggressive stance. Rolling on polished Pacer wheels with Wilwood disc brakes, this Bronco is sure to turn heads.
The Ford Coyote 5.0L engine paired with an automatic overdrive transmission and Velocity’s custom performance exhaust makes this Bronco a force to be reckoned with. If you’re looking for a classic Ford Bronco that has been restored to specification, then look no further than the Velocity Signature Series Classic Ford Bronco.
This iconic SUV has been completely reimagined, with an attention to detail that is second to none. All-new glass and weather seals, JW Speaker LED headlights, and an Ididit tilt column give this Bronco a modern edge, while the Velocity Exclusive interior, wrapped in Sand Dollar marine-grade vinyl, adds a touch of luxury. The BT head unit and Alpine subwoofer provide the perfect soundtrack for any adventure, while the Vintage Air A/C heater system keeps you comfortable no matter what the weather throws at you.
Whether tackling tough trails or cruising down the open road, the Velocity Signature Series Classic Ford Bronco is ready for anything.
1966 Early Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Brittany Blue Custom Two-Tone Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich T/A
- Polished Pacer Wheels
- 6 Point Roll Cage with Matching Safari Top
- Power Steps
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Heated Seats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Touchscreen BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.