Legendary looks combine with outstanding performance and premium finishing in this ’77 Ford Bronco. Our expert craftsmen have fully reconditioned the chassis and body including a brilliant Custom PPG Paint finish and 17-inch Mickey Thompson wheels. The original look shines through with OE-style chrome bumpers and new glass and seals, then jazzed up with JW Speaker LED headlights.
Attention to detail is the headline inside the Bronco. It features our Velocity Exclusive interior with custom-upholstered high-back front seats and folding rear bench, plus upgraded electronics like Velocity Exclusive digital gauges, a Pioneer stereo, and Vintage Air A/C.
Our build has sinister intentions, fitted with a Ford Coyote 5.0L V8 engine, automatic OD transmission, and Velocity Custom performance exhaust and headers. Power is transferred to the ground through a Dana 44 front diff/Ford 9-inch rear axle combo, and Hydroboost-assisted Wilwood disc brakes can pull this beast to a screeching halt.
From the custom 4-point roll cage to a Velocity Exclusive aluminum fuel tank, no bolt is unturned and no detail unfinished. It’s another example of the quality and passion you’ll find in every Velocity build.
- Ford Coyote 5.0 Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- All New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- Custom PPG Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- 33 X 12.50 X 17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Velocity exclusive front and rear bumpers
- Velocity Exclusive Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Digital Gauge Cluster
- Pioneer Digital Head Unit
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Ididit Tilt Column
- 4-point Roll Cage