1977 VELOCITY CLASSIC FORD BRONCO
Fuel your passion with this old Bronco made new again by Velocity. It’s been completely restored including a corrected and powder coated chassis that makes room for an all-new powertrain. All-modern performance underpins this build including a 430+ hp Ford Coyote 5.0L crate engine and AOD transmission, turning BFG All-Terrain T/As on a new Dana 44 front axle and Ford 9-inch rear axle.
Classic style first perfectly over the powertrain in a Custom Anvil Grey paint job. Velocity has enhanced the old Bronco look with molded fender flares for awesome looks and longer suspension travel. Of course, we’ve installed all-new lights including JW Speaker LED headlights as well as new glass and weather seals all around.
Inside, you’ll find the creature comforts this Bronco never had from the factory. Velocity Exclusive high-back front seats and a fold-and-tumble bench are wrapped in marine-grade vinyl that match the dash pad and door cards. Modern tech slides in seamlessly with digital gauges, a Alpine BT head unit, and Vintage Air A/C. Our very own all-weather floor mats boast where this build was painstakingly created.
Function and form collide in this build at every angle. From precision braking with Wilwood disc brakes at all four corners to slick power steps, it’s clear that no one does it better than Velocity.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Anvil Grey Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Pacer Polished Wheels
- Custom Blended Bikini Top
- Molded Fenders
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-point Roll Cage
- Power Steps
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields