1977 VELOCITY SIGNATURE CLASSIC FORD BRONCO
This is one badass machine, and boy, does it look the part. This complete frame-off build began with a chassis that’s finessed, widened to accept a big engine, and powder coated black. The engine bay hides the wiring and hoses but features a gorgeous – and powerful – Coyote V8 smackdab in the middle. Its 430+ horses gallop out through an AOD tranny to new axles while the Velocity Custom exhaust snarls with every blip of the throttle.
Inside, you’ll find bold brown marine-grade vinyl wrapped around our Velocity Exclusive seats, dash pad, and door panels along with custom all-weather mats and our very own digital gauges. From the Vintage Air A/C and Ididit column to all-new glass and seals, it’s finished better than the factor ever dreamed of in ’77.
And then there’s the exterior. It rides on polished pacer wheels wrapped in BFG T/A’s, but that’s easily overlooked thanks to the body. Cut rear fenders with riveted flares grab your attention, all coated in custom GLASURIT Anvil Grey paint. LED headlights, power side steps, and factory-style bumper add finishing touches.
Don’t miss your chance to own this classic Bronco! Inquire today about this build or the project you’ve always wanted.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Anvil Grey Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Pacer Polished Wheels
- Custom Color Matching Bikini Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-point Roll Cage
- Power Steps
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields