1977 Velocity Signature Classic Ford Bronco
Here’s where effortless performance intersects with the looks of an icon. This Classic Ford Bronco is fresh out of production at Velocity, built on a smoothed and powder coated factory chassis, then wrapped in a glossy PPG Custom Paint finish. Its classic looks are maintained with new hardware, glass, and weather seals, albeit with upgraded JW Speaker headlights, power retractable side steps, and molded fenders.
The interior puts our Velocity Exclusive interior on full display, featuring our custom-upholstered high- back front seats and fold-and-tumble rear bench. Even the dash pad, door cards, and shifter boots have matching brown premium marine grade yacht material. Even here, the look and feel of a classic remains with vintage-inspired Velocity Exclusive digital gauges, Vintage Air A/C, and our very own monogrammed shifter knobs and floor mats.
Under the hood, the Ford Racing Coyote 5.0L V8 crate engine and automatic overdrive transmission is a serious upgrade to the ho-hum stock powertrain. It growls menacingly through 3-inch custom exhaust and headers, and it looks as mean as it sounds sitting on a 2.5” suspension lift and 17-inch Pacer wheels.
Top to bottom and bumper to bumper, this fresh Bronco build from the artisans at Velocity proves that no one does it better.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom PPG Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- Custom Color Matching Bikini Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ Front Bench Seat with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-point Roll Cage
- Power Steps
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.