1967 International Scout
Impeccable taste in custom tech and a love of the classic Scout are two things Velocity shares with the client for this commissioned build. An immaculately corrected tub has been finished in crème PPG Custom paint with gold accents and fitted to our Velocity Exclusive Chassis that wears Wilwood disc brakes, an engineered suspension kit with double-adjustable AFCO Pro Shocks, and new Dana front and rear axles. A 525-hp LS3 and 4L60E breathe heavily through 3-inch high-performance exhaust, spinning gorgeous Method wheels wrapped in KO2s whether it’s on pavement or crawling over rocks.
It just gets better from there.
Our in-house upholsterers deserve to be called artists for the premium finish in the custom hand-stitched interior. Diamond-stitched inlays in café leather with contrast stitching adorn the high-back front bucket seats and rear fold-and-tumble bench, and matching techniques are used for the Tuffy console armrest and steering wheel. Even the roll cage receives a custom, hand-stitched wrap. We dare you to find another Scout with a more stunning interior.
Whether you appreciate a concerto or classic rock, this Scout’s Morel Virtus Nano Carbon speakers will let you hear every note and jam along to every riff. The ultra-slim speakers are the perfect solution for premium-quality sound in tight spaces, powered by a massive flush-mounted Alpine digital head unit and Alpine subwoofer.
There’s so much that’s worthy to note in this one-off build from the in-house CNC-machined billet grille with IH cutouts to the Velocity Exclusive bumpers, custom valve covers, grab handles, and power side steps. With this and much more, it’s proof that Velocity is the premium customization and restoration team for your next project.
- 6.2L LS3 with 525 HP
- 4L60E Transmission
- 4-Speed Atlas Transfer Case
- 3-inch Magnaflow Muffler/High-performance Exhaust System
- Concept One Serpentine System w/ Turn One Power Steering System Upgrade
- PPG Custom Paint
- Custom Center Console Unit w/ in-laid wireless cell phone charger & with discreet magnetic storage compartment
- Method Wheels
- 295x70x17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A K02
- Rigid LED Backlit Headlights/Taillights (lighting kit) w/ custom-designed tailgate lenses
- Rigid Front and Rear Amber Backlit Fog Lights
- Ringbrothers Custom Side & Rear View Mirrors
- Vintage Air A/C System w/ custom powder coated in-dash A/C vents
- High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Custom, Hand-Stitched Upholstery:
- Tuffy console w/ custom cup holders
- Custom designed & fabricated armrest
- Custom-designed and fabricated Center Console unit featuring personal (discreet) magnetic storage compartment (designed and fabricated in-house)
- Velocity custom-stitched roll cage wrap (designed and hand-stitched in-house)
- Custom designed & hand-stitched leather wrapped steering wheel (in-house)
- Velocity Custom Kick Panels and Dash Pad
- Dakota Digital Gauges
- Custom Sound System featuring:
- Flush-mounted Alpine digital head unit w/ Alpine Subwoofer
- Morel Virtus Nano Carbon ultra-slim mount Speakers:
- High-end & high-performance, compact low-profile speakers that can be easily retrofitted into tight/small places that conventional mid-range speakers typically won’t fit, allows the sound system to be completely customized.)
- SoundSkins Pro 3-layer acoustical sound dampening material (like Dynamat)
- Velocity Exclusive chassis
- Wilwood Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 4-link Coilover Engineered Suspension Kit with 9-inch Double-Adjustable AFCO Pro Shocks
- Dana 44” Front Axle
- Dana 60” Rear Axle