Restored 1963 International Travelall
Travel back to days past with this absolutely stunning custom restoration. The clock has been turned back nearly six decades for this nostalgic owner, but this factory-style restoration looks even better than it did off the showroom floor.
The commissioned project begins with correcting the original frame and powder coating it before installing new main and auxiliary fuel tanks and its rebuilt HD limited slip diffs. Keeping to the original look and feel, it retains the drum brake setup with all new friction material, hardware, and lines. Then the 292 cubic-inch International V8 and R10 3-speed manual transmission are fitted with mods to improve cooling and Velocity Custom exhaust.
The exterior has been completely refinished with a gorgeous, glossy GLASURIT Custom paint job. Even the original wheels have been refinished to match. The original glass is re-installed, and OEM trim and lights complete the retro look. A new hitch is installed to tow the owner’s Airstream too. The only thing untouched? The dent in the rear bumper from the owner’s father.
Inside, you’ll find where Velocity breathed new life into a tired ride. Seats are custom upholstered in the factory style and a new headliner and mats have been fitted perfectly for a cohesive look. Gauges have been rebuilt, and the factory AC has been upgraded for better hot weather performance.
When the vehicle means so much, let Velocity take care of it for you.
- Reupholstered seats in factory style
- Rebuilt Gauges
- New headliner, Sound silencing, and flooring
- Upgraded AC Unit – Original Factory option
- Brake Controller for towing
- Custom Paint Job
- OEM headlights
- Original Glass with new seals
- Repainted Original wheels
- Trailer Hitch
- 292cu International V8 Engine with Improved Cooling
- R10 3 Speed Manual transmission with Overdrive
- Velocity Custom Exhaust
- Corrected Original Frame
- Drum Brakes
- New Fuel Tank and Auxiliary Fuel Tank
- Rebuilt Front and Rear Axles – Heavy Duty Limited Slip Rear Differential
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you, please use the form below.