Velocity is the largest and oldest builder of resto-mod American vehicles in the United States. There are a number of things that set us apart from other brands.
- Experience: Velocity has built over 750 custom vehicles to date. We estimate we have spent a combined total of over 500,000 hours working on and revolutionizing classic American vehicles.
- Reputation: With over 100 five star reviews and a plethora of customer testimonials, Velocity is recognized as a highly reputable and reliable build partner. Alongside the sentiment of our clients, we are also recognized for our reputation through many media reviews and industry awards.
- Build Facility: All Velocity builds are completed at our 135,000 sq/ft HQ facility in Pensacola, Florida. The entire process, from powder coating through paint to final dyno testing, is done between these four walls. This means we do not rely on the work or quality of any third parties to finish our vehicles.
- Quality Control: Constructing a resto-mod classic is a complex process. That’s why we quality check every step of the build, in station. There are a total of 1000(?) individual quality control steps that every Velocity vehicle has to pass before it is ready to ship.
- Engineering: Inside our facility we have 5,000 sq/ft and 10 engineers dedicated to improving our product. Using tools such as 3D printers, laser cutters and 3 Axis CNC machines, we design, prototype and then make proprietary components and solutions to improve our products.