1969-72Rolling Chassis Frame
Classic Ford F-250
This premium package is pre-assembled atop Velocity’s exclusive frame build by Roadster Shop.
Starting at $57,995
When receiving parts, the Client must take inventory of delivered parts and report any items missing or damaged to Velocity within 48 hours of parts being recorded as delivered.
The base is a new Dana 44 front axle with Warn premium locking hubs and a new Dana 90 rear axle with Trac-Loc. The VF2 Rolling Chassis Frame is custom-fitted with a Wilwood Big Brake Kit with 6-piston brakes in the front and 4-piston in the rear, behind recommended 18” wheels and 33” tires (wheels and tires sold separately).
We’ve engineered the clearance you want with Fox shocks and Triangulated 4-link rear suspension. It’s the perfect foundation for your Classic Ford F-250 project.
- Built on Velocity Exclusive Frame
- Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Fox Coilspring and Triangulated 4-link rear suspension
- Velocity Fuel Tank
- 60-90 Day Lead Time
- Velocity Exclusive Frame built by Roadster Shop
- Dana 44 front axle with Warn premium locking hubs.
- Dana 60 rear axle with Trac-Loc.
- Yukon 30 Spline chromoly axels
- Power Steering, Fox adjustable Steering Stabilizer
- Steering assembly
- Four-wheel Wilwood big brake kit. (6 Piston Front & 4 Piston Rear)
- Custom Brake Line Kit installed
- Fox Coilspring Front Suspension
- Triangulated 4-link rear suspension
- Velocity exclusive oversized aluminum tank
- ISSPRO 73-10 OHM cylinder style fuel level sender for more accurate and reliable fuel level readings
- GM-style fuel pump hat assembly
- 3/8” quick disconnect fuel fitting
- Dual corner pickups to keep the fuel pump hat full of fuel no matter the fuel tank level, all the way down to the last drop. Great for high inclines and banks while off-roading
- Center full-height baffle to help limit sloshing inside the tank
- Stainless Fuel Line Installed – Complete fuel tank and lines installed
- Powder-coated satin black