1968 Brittany Blue Classic Ford Bronco
Feast your eyes on this classic build from the perfectionists at Velocity. Starting with a fully corrected and powder coated chassis, it receives the most desirable options we offer in the Signature Series. Our smoothed body painted Brittany Blue with molded fenders, power side steps, and polished Mickey Thompson wheels with 33-inch BFG make this gorgeous truck stand out.
A Coyote 5.0L crate engine tucks neatly between the fenders in the cleaned-up engine bay, matched with out Velocity Custom performance exhaust and headers, new diffs, and an auto OD transmission for pulse-quickening performance.
It’s the finishing touches that set our Bronco builds above all others. You’ll see it in our Velocity Exclusive interior with high-back front seats, matching bikini top, and Velocity Exclusive digital gauges, plus comforts like Vintage Air A/C and a Kicker audio system with subwoofer definitely jazz up the feel inside.
Whether you want this Signature Series Bronco or a custom build that riffs off it, no one does it better than Velocity.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Brittany Blue Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- Custom Color Matching Bikini Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-point Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.