1969 Hardtop Classic Bronco
A little bit country and a little bit rock and roll! This ’69 Bronco is the perfect canvas for the Velocity experts to do a few new things, and it turned out fantastic!
It begins with a corrected and modified factory chassis, then hours of body prep including mods like cutting the rear fenders and installing flares with exposed hardware. The 2.5” lift adds ground clearance for country driving and rocky trails, and BFG All-Terrain T/As provide grip on their Mickey Thompson wheels. The powertrain is all new including the legendary Ford Coyote 5.0L V8 with the Velocity Exclusive serpentine system, a 4-speed auto trans, all-new Dana 44 front/Ford 9-inch rear axles, and even Velocity Custom performance exhaust and headers.
This Early Ford Bronco has a little rock’n’roll of its own, belting out tunes through an Alpine head unit, Kicker speakers, and an 8” subwoofer. A beautiful saddle leather look comes into play with the custom-upholstered interior including a unique front bench seat and fold-and-tumble rear bench.
We’ve given this Bronco some of the best gear including power side steps, JW Speaker LED headlights, a 6-point roll cage, and our Velocity Exclusive digital gauge cluster. It also comes equipped with a matching safari top and a black-painted custom hardtop!
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom PPG Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- Custom Color Matching Safari Top
- Custom Color Matching Hardtop
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ Front Bench Seat with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Roll Cage
- Power Steps
- Custom Carpet and Sound Silencing
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields