Classic Ford Bronco Restoration Details
Who wouldn’t love to see the sun come up with this beauty parked on the driveway? Completely restored and customized by the experts at Velocity, this ’72 Classic Ford Bronco perfectly pairs a retro look with modern touches.
The fully corrected chassis hides new diffs, Wilwood 4-wheel disc brakes, and a Velocity Exclusive aluminum fuel tank under the Bronco tub. Our cut and molded rear fenders allow extended suspension travel for 285-series BFG All-Terrain T/As on Mickey Thompson polished wheels. And for those who like their Bronco to kick, a Ford Racing Coyote 5.0L V8 is tucked under the hood with a 4-speed auto trans. Our Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System and a Velocity Custom exhaust pull the package all together.
Finished in a classic Sunrise Yellow from Custom PPG Paint, this truck embodies the term ‘retromod’. JW Speaker LED headlights and a 4-point roll cage seamlessly blend with chrome factory bumpers and new badges. New glass and weather seals all around demonstrate the Velocity commitment to quality.
Step inside using the power side steps and see the painstaking attention to detail we’re known for. Hand-stitched marine-grade vinyl wraps around out Velocity Exclusive interior, and this classic SUV gets a little more high-tech with our Velocity Exclusive digital gauges, Kicker/Alpine audio system with
subwoofer, and Vintage Air A/C. From the dual wipers to the custom safari top and floor mats, no one does it better than Velocity.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Velocity Sunrise Yellow PPG Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- Custom Color Matching Safari Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom All Weather Floor Mats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-point Roll Cage
- Power Steps
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.