1971 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco - Sold for $249,900
Get ready to be speechless at the sight of the jaw-dropping ’71 Ford Bronco from Velocity. This ride comes equipped with all the must-haves, alongside some seriously impressive upgrades that will leave you needing a moment to catch your breath. The Lunar Rock custom paint job is just the beginning, with molded fender flares, OE bumpers, 17-inch chrome wheels, and a custom fabricated roll cage. And don’t even get us started on the JW Speaker LED headlights and new hardware throughout – this Bronco means business.
This beauty is no ordinary ride – it’s built with an original frame, corrected and powder coated to perfection. But that’s just the start. Brace yourself for the ride of your life because this baby has an upgraded powertrain, and we’re not talking about a mere tweak here and there. We’re talking about a souped-up Coyote crate engine and an all-new Dana 44 front/Ford 9-inch rear diffs, so buckle up and hold on tight.
Inside this beauty, you’ll be surrounded by luxury like never before with plush marine-grade vinyl.. You’ll sink into comfort with an Ididit tilt column and Vintage Air A/C. And if that’s not enough, get ready for cutting-edge digital gauges and BT Stereo. So, why settle for ordinary when you can be the talk of the town in this beauty? Step inside and let yourself go on a wild ride!
Explore Velocity’s Unmatched Build Process
1971 Early Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Lunar Rock BASF Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich T/A
- Pacer Wheels
- 4 Point Roll Cage with Matching Bikini Top
- Gen II Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Audio Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.