1969 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco - $335,000
**This vehicles is currently available in Dubai and UAE.
This 1969 Classic Ford Bronco is a sensory delight. From its GLASURIT Meadowlark Yellow paint job to its chrome OEM bumpers and molded cut fender flares, every detail is designed to catch your eye. But this build isn’t just for show—it’s built to last. Take in the original look with its painted steel wheels and LED headlights for a seamless, classic yet modern look.
Inside, the custom-upholstered hickory Velocity Exclusive interior will make you feel like royalty with front high back seats and fold-and-tumble rear bench. The Velocity Exclusive digital gauges and premium speakers, paired with the RetroSound BT head unit and Vintage Air A/C, provide a high-class experience like no other. This is truly a one-of-a-kind ride.
Imagine the rush of adrenaline as you press down on the pedal and feel the power of the all-new drivetrain with automatic OD transmission. The intoxicating scent of burning rubber from the Cooper tires is a comforting reminder that you’re in control. And once you catch a whiff of the new car smell from the Ford Coyote 5.0L V8 engine, you’ll never want to drive anything else.
But it’s not just about the speed and performance. Our 4-point roll cage and color-matched bikini top offer the freedom of open-air driving, allowing you to experience the world around you in a whole new way.
At Velocity, we believe in making every driving experience unique and unforgettable. Let us show you how we can give your project car the Velocity touch and bring your dream ride to life.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Meadowlark Yellow Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich Tires
- Pacer Polished Wheels
- Custom Color Matching Bikini Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- VR Frame
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- RetroSound BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-point Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields