1969 Classic K5 Blazer
1969 Chevrolet K5 Blazer - A Fusion of Classic and Modern Excellence
This vehicle is currently in production with a guaranteed completion date of 02/23/24. The finished vehicle may differ from the photos.
Discover the charm of our 1969 Chevrolet K5 Blazer, a masterpiece of restoration. Adorned in a vibrant two-tone GLASURIT Mint / Frost White paint with chrome beltline trim.
Inside, the luxury of custom leather upholstery by Velocity Exclusive awaits, complete with front low-back seats, a rear bench, and modern digital gauges. Enjoy state-of-the-art audio with an Alpine BT head unit and Focal speakers, all in the comfort of Vintage Air A/C.
Feel the thrill as the powerful LT1 6.2L V8 engine, part of a fully updated drivetrain with 10-speed transmimssion, propels you forward, its strength echoed through our Velocity Custom performance exhaust.
Embrace open-air freedom enhanced by our 6-point roll cage and custom safari top. This 1969 Blazer isn’t just a vehicle; it’s an experience.
Contact us to claim this unique blend of history and luxury, and make this 1969 Chevrolet K5 Blazer yours.
AVAILABLE NOW - $359,400
or $3,193.77 / month - Get Pre-Approved
*Price excludes delivery. T&C’s apply and is subject to status. The example is based on Velocity’s standard $25,000 over 180 months.
|Gen V GM 6.2L LT1 V8
|10-Speed Automatic Transmission
|VR Exclusive Frame built by Roadster Shop
- Gen V GM 6.2L LT1 V8
- 10L80 Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Holley Mid Mount Serpentine System
- Velocity Exclusive Performance Exhaust With MagnaFlow Mufflers
- Two Tone Custom Paint
- Lower Belt-Line Trim
- 18" MT Bullet Wheels
- 305/70R18 BFGoodrich T/A Tires
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 6 Point Roll Cage
- Custom Color Matching Safari Top
- Chrome Components
- OEM Mirrors
- Power Steps
- Raptor Liner Undercarriage and Bed Liner
- OEM Chrome Bumpers
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front Low Back Seats and Rear Bench
- Velocity Custom All Weather Floor Mats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Touchscreen BT Digital Head Unit with Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Focal Audio Sound System
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Classic Wood Steering Wheel
- Auto-dim Rear View Mirror
- Vintage Air A/C System
- VR Exclusive Frame built by Roadster Shop
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- Fox Coilovers
- Front and Rear Sway Bars
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Dana 60 Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank