1977 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco Midnight Edition - $303,800
**This vehicle is currently in production with a guaranteed completion date of 5/05/23. The finished vehicle may differ from the photos
Mysterious and mischievous. It’s how you could describe the look and feel of our Midnight Edition ’77 Classic Ford Bronco, backed up by performance upgrades.
The blacked-out appearance begins with an upgraded VR Frame as the foundation. Behind the black Method Racing wheels are Wilwood disc brakes for fantastic stopping power – a real necessity with the monstrous 430+ hp Coyote V8 and AOD transmission under the hood. Velocity Custom headers and performance exhaust not only direct the emissions where they should go, but it sounds great while doing it.
On top of the chassis, our craftsmen have fitted a beautifully finished body with molded fenders framing off the black Method Race wheels perfectly. The 6-point roll cage is powder-coated black too, and the hardware and trim also carry the same Midnight Edition treatment. Even the JW Speaker LED headlights have a sinister look, and black power steps fold out to greet you when you open the door.
Get captivated by the interior with a double-diamond-stitched pattern over our Velocity Exclusive seats, door panels, and trim.
Don’t settle for less than the best. Choose a better-than-new Bronco as only Velocity does it.
1977 Early Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Black Custom Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich T/A
- Black Method Racing Wheels
- 6 Point Roll Cage with Matching Safari Top
- Power Steps
- Blacked Out Trim
- Gen III Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 10R80 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- VR Frame
- Sway Bars
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- BT Digital Head Unit
- Focal Audio Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Power Windows
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.