1974 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco - $239,900
**This vehicle is currently in production with a guaranteed completion date of 2/24/23. The finished vehicle may differ from the photos.
The Velocity Signature Series Classic Ford Bronco is the perfect example of old-school cool meets new-school power. This badass ride has been built from the ground up on a fully corrected chassis, and features a modified engine that packs a serious punch. But don’t worry, we haven’t sacrificed any of the style that made the original Bronco so iconic. The classic chrome bumpers, new badges, and polished pacer wheels all harken back to the 70s, while the Metallic Anvil Gray Custom Glasurit Paint gives it a modern edge. So whether you’re looking for a weekend cruiser or a daily driver, the Velocity Signature Series Classic Ford Bronco is the perfect choice.
The Velocity Signature Series Classic Ford Bronco is the perfect truck for anyone who wants the best of both worlds – classic style with modern performance. This old Bronco has been completely rebuilt to deliver stellar performance, thanks to a 5.0L Coyote crate engine, AOD transmission, new drivetrain, and Velocity Custom exhaust. Plus, with Hydroboost-assisted Wilwood disc brakes at all four corners, you can rest assured that this Bronco can handle anything you throw at it.
In addition to its impressive performance credentials, the Velocity Signature Series Classic Ford Bronco also features custom touches like Velocity Custom floor mats, a 4-point roll cage, and power steps. Contact us today to find out more about this one-of-a-kind truck.
1974 Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Metallic Anvil Gray Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich
- Polished Pacer Wheels
- 4 Point Roll Cage w/ Matching Bikini Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
To learn more about this Signature Series build or how we can build one for you please use the form below.