1970 Velocity Custom F250
This Velocity-built classic Ford F-250 is what dreams are made of, and it’s completely redone from the ground up with painstaking attention paid to every detail.
The full restoration begins with a new Roadster Shop frame, fitted with brand new Dana diffs and Coilover-based suspension. Behind its 18-inch wheels, Baer disc brakes pull this pickup to a stop. To power this classic hauler, Velocity has fitted a Gen II Coyote V8 and AOD transmission, our own stainless steel performance exhaust, and a Velocity Custom stainless steel fuel tank.
Our precision workmanship is on full display with a GLASURIT Custom two-tone paint job with the steel wheels paint-matched too. It rides high on 33-inch tires, but the detail goes much deeper. Our Velocity Exclusive billet components are installed throughout, improving upon the originals in spades, including the cab lights, door handles, exterior badges, and taillights.
Between the doors, be awestruck by a completely custom interior. Featuring Moore and Gilles leather-wrapped seats and color-matched carpet and floor mats, it’s like a completely new truck with classic bones. Our motif carries through with Velocity Exclusive door panels and billet interior package, and our custom dash has premium equipment installed like Vintage Air A/C, a RetroSound head unit, and Dakota Digital gauges.
At Velocity, we know custom trucks, and it shows. See it for yourself with this classic Ford F-250.
Custom Ford F250 Restoration Specification:
- Ford Coyote 5.0 Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Magnaflow Muffler
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Roadster Shop RS4 Frame
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Front and Rear Coil Over Suspension
- All-New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All-New Dana 60 Rear Axle
- Baer 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- Front and Rear Sway Bars
- Custom Blue Two-Tone Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- 33″ BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Paint Matched Steel Wheels
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Chrome Belt Line Trim
- Full Wet Sand and Polish
- Velocity Exclusive Exterior Billet Package
- Velocity Custom Bench Seat wrapped with Moore And Giles Leather and Custom Woven Insert
- Custom Door Panels
- Leather-Wrapped Underdash Plenum and headliner
- Velocity Exclusive Digital Gauge Cluster
- RetroSound BT Stereo
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Color Matched Ididit Tilt Column
- Velocity Exclusive Billet Interior Package
- Sparc Steering Wheel
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.