Classic Ford Mustang
For those with a craving for speed, Velocity offers a more premium performance trim in the Street Series.
Starting at $379,900
Performance Beyond Imagination
Equipped with the finest aftermarket components available today, our 1967-1968 Mustang Fastback builds offer not only exceptional aesthetics but also unparalleled performance. Every aspect of these vehicles has been meticulously fine-tuned to deliver a driving experience that captures the essence of the past while meeting contemporary demands.
REDEFINING LUXURY WITH EVERY DETAIL
The Street Series interiors, meticulously crafted in-house, showcase the fine detailing of leather-clad VR Exclusive door panels, a meticulously redesigned VR center console, and the embrace of Recaro M front bucket seats.
To add a contemporary edge, billet components accentuate touchpoints throughout, culminating in the elegance of a Sparc Industries’ leather-wrapped billet steering wheel. For the discerning audiophile, the vehicle boasts a state-of-the-art Double-Din touchscreen stereo, enhanced by the crisp acoustics of the upgraded Focal Audio speakers.
Accelerating into the future
Its captivating exterior, with painted racing stripes, is highlighted by the precision of VR Billet Components and the allure of Forgeline Wheels.
Anchoring this stunner is the formidable Roadster Shop Spec chassis. But beneath its hood lies its true power - the pulse of a Gen III 5.0L Ford Coyote V8, seamlessly linked with a 10-Speed Automatic Overdrive transmission. Together, they promise not only an unmatched visual appeal but an exhilarating drive that sets a new standard in performance.
- Gen III 5.0L Ford Coyote V8
- 10R80 Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Exclusive Performance Exhaust With Borla Mufflers
- Custom Glasurit Paint
- Painted Racing Stripes
- 18" Forgeline Grudge Wheels
- Continental Extreme Tires
- Truck-Lite LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Exterior Billet Components including Door Handles and Mirrors
- Velocity Billet Mirrors
- Velocity Street Leather Interior (Custom Door Panels, Center Console, Color Matched Steering Column, and Carpet)
- Velocity Blended Custom Floor Mats
- Full Carpet Interior
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Touchscreen BT Digital Head Unit with Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Focal Audio Premium Sound System – Focal Flax Series w/ 3 Way Front Stage & Rear Coaxials, 10″ Down Firing Subwoofer, Full Activ
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- GT Performance Steering Wheel
- Auto-dim Rear View Mirror
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Interior Billet Components
- Backup Camera
- Roadster Shop Spec Chassis
- Baer 6-Piston Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- Fox Coilovers
- Front and Rear Sway Bars
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
Street Series Builds
Have a look through these previous Street Series restorations and more to help inspire your choices for your special edition Classic Ford Mustang.