1966 Classic Ford Bronco Ranger Edition
Want to stay true to the old Bronco’s appearance? Our Velocity-built ’66 Bronco Ranger Edition could be the right fit for you, built on an original chassis that’s been corrected and powder coated black. We’ve kept the rear fenders intact along with 17-inch painted steelies reminiscent of the original period. Anvil Grey Custom Paint might not be a factory color but matched with a crème accent color in the Ranger scheme, we dare say it looks fantastic.
Our Velocity Exclusive interior updates to modern seating, wrapped in marine-grade vinyl sewn in-house. We have scrapped the 8-track tape player in favor of a touchscreen Sony head unit, and perhaps upgraded the sound with Kicker speakers and an Alpine sub. See the attention to detail in this build with new seals, a tilt column, Vintage Air, and digital gauges that all keep the interior looking (mostly) like the original.
Take this Bronco on a long drive or an overlanding meet – it’s comfortable anywhere you plan to drive with its Coyote 5.0L engine and AOD transmission. New axles and Wilwood disc brakes mean you’ll have reliable stopping and traction no matter where you go. And trust us, you won’t want to stop driving it!
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Anvil Grey Custom Glasurit Paint with Ranger Stripe Kit
- 17″ Steel Wheel w/ 31×10.50×17 tires
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Paint Matched wheels, Bumpers, and Roll Cage
- Custom Color Matching Safari Top
- Power Steps
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom All Weather Floor Mats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Retro Sound Stereo
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Color Matched Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.