1966 Velocity Peacock Blue Early Ford Bronco
You don’t need Peacock Blue Custom paint to get noticed in a ’66 Early Ford Bronco, but it certainly doesn’t take away from anything either! But a bold color is just a start for this Signature Series build that features a ton of upgrades.
The frame is the foundation of any build, and we’ve begun by widening and powder coating this one so it’s ready for modern V8s. Then, new axles are installed with Wilwood disc brakes at all four corners along with Toyo Open Country tires on Pacer polished wheels to form the rolling chassis. A Ford Coyote 5.0L engine and an AOD transmission wrap up the powertrain, putting rubber-peeling power to the ground.
The legendary Bronco body has had the rear wheel well arches cut to make more room for wheels and suspension travel, then molded fender flares finish the lips. A two-tone grille and OE chrome bumpers keep the retro look very alive, and JW Speaker LED headlights keep it looking classic. And for easy entry, Velocity has added power-retractable steps.
Our interior kicks it up a few notches. Sand dollar marine-grade vinyl covers our Velocity Exclusive high-back front seats that are both heated and cooled. A touchscreen head unit tucks neatly into the dash, beside our own digital gauge cluster that mimic the original’s shape and style. All around, we’ve installed our VR billet components like the headlight knob, door lock pulls, and interior handles, not to mention our billet knobs on the Vintage Air A/C control.
At Velocity, we’re passionate about what we do. You see it in every aspect of this build, from our Velocity Custom exhaust and our serpentine system to the custom roll cage to the pristine fitment and paint. See it for yourself in this ’66 Bronco.
1966 Early Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Peacock Blue Custom Two-Tone Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 Toyo Open Country T/A
- Polished Pacer Wheels
- 6 Point Roll Cage with Matching Safari Top
- Power Steps
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Heated/Cooled seats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Touchscreen BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Velocity Exclusive Billet Interior Package
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.