1968 VELOCITY CLASSIC FORD BRONCO
As astounding as the moon landing itself. This classic Ford Bronco custom painted in GLASURIT Lunar Rock is a shining example of the precision Velocity puts into every build. The original chassis has been meticulously corrected and powder coated black before having a mind-blowing powertrain built atop. More than 430 hp spins out of the Coyote 5.0L crate engine, and the AOD transmission sends it to the Pacer polished wheels via new axles front and rear.
On the outside, the Bronco tub has been modded for a clean look with molded front and rear fenders, then dressed up with OEM-style chrome bumpers and hardware. As you’d expect from a build like this, we’ve put our touch on all the details including new trim, new glass, and new weather seals throughout. Ride free with the top down, the soft top up, or just a color-matched bikini top to protect from the sun. A Wimbledon White hardtop is also included with this build, a hard-to-find feature for sure.
The interior is just as impressive, covered in plush marine-grade Walnut vinyl on our Velocity Exclusive seats. Taking the experience to the next level, we’ve included an Alpine BT head unit and Kicker speakers, plus Velocity Exclusive gauges replace the old analog dials in the dash.
Get the premium experience in this ’77 old Ford Bronco made new again. From our own all-weather mats to power side steps, we’ve done it all, the Velocity way.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Lunar Rock Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Pacer Polished Wheels
- Custom Two Tone Hardtop
- Molded Fenders
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-point Roll Cage
- Power Steps
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.