1969 Classic Ford Bronco
Find yourself in the driver’s seat of the Classic Ford Bronco you’ve dreamed of, built by Velocity. It might be 50 years old, but it’s never been better.
Powered by a 5.0L Coyote V8 and a new auto OD transmission, it’ll break the tires free with a blip of the throttle, even if it’s in 4WD. It exhales through our Velocity Custom headers and performance exhaust, and Wilwood disc brakes are at every corner of its new drivetrain. Feeding the beast is a Velocity Exclusive aluminum fuel tank plumbed in, and it’s all assembled atop a boxed, powder-coated original chassis.
Molded cut rear fenders highlight the body that’s been sprayed Harvest Moon using GLASURIT Custom paint, and Pacer wheels and chrome bumpers compliment it nicely. The painted grille frames out new JW Speaker LED headlights, and the body’s completed with new hardware, glass, and seals for a fresh look with the Velocity touch.
Inside this ’69 Bronco, you’ll find the great care we put into everything we do. Classic-stitched black upholstery wraps around our Velocity Exclusive interior including a fold-and-tumble rear bench, the dash pad, and the door cards, and the bikini top stretched over the 6-point roll cage matches the interior. Sound comes courtesy of Alpine and Kicker with a Bluetooth head unit, and our Velocity Exclusive digital gauges help you monitor every drive.
Our passion shines through in every build, and this 50-year-old Bronco is no exception. See all the finer touches for yourself, or ask how we can make your dream vehicle come to life.
1970 Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Harvest Moon BASF Glasurit Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich
- Polished Pacer Wheels
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-Point Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields