Dressed to the nines and the features to match. This ’69 Early Ford Bronco makes a statement with
deep, rich black Custom PPG Paint and glimmering polished Mickey Thompson wheels and stock
bumpers. Velocity kicked it into high gear with JW Speaker LED headlights, new glass and weather seals,
and power steps that tuck neatly under the lifted Bronco when the doors are closed.
Feel more connected with the road through a new 5-speed manual transmission that harnesses a 460-
hp Ford Coyote 5.0-liter engine and sips high-octane from our Velocity Exclusive stainless-steel fuel tank.
And since coming to a stop is just as important as accelerating, the Velocity team has fitted Wilwood 4-
wheel disc brakes with Hydroboost assist.
We’ve flipped the notion of a no-frills Bronco on its head here. Our Velocity Exclusive Interior with high-
back front seats and rear fold-and-tumble bench is wrapped in perforated vinyl and includes heated and
cooled front seats for added comfort. A color-matching safari top is added onto the 4-point roll cage. For
modern convenience, you’ll enjoy ice-cold Vintage Air A/C, crisp sound from an Alpine/Kicker sound
system, a backup camera, and even power windows.
At Velocity, we love Broncos and it shows. Learn more about this Black Beauty.
- Black Custom PPG Paint
- 285-70-17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 5 Speed Manual Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-point Roll Cage
Add On Accessories
- Synchronized Dual Wipers
- Power Retracting Steps
- Heated and Cooled Seats
- Back-up Camera
- Power Windows
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.